$$$ Cost of alcohol seminars

PinMan

Mouseketeer
Looking to find out what the cost of some of the activities is , mixed drinks , champagne tasting,beer tasting, martini tasting, chocolate and liquor, and any others . Are there any other activities that you might recommend and the cost of those .

Looking to find out what the cost of some of the activities is , mixed drinks , champagne tasting,beer tasting, martini tasting, chocolate and liquor, and any others . Are there any other activities that you might recommend and the cost of those .
This is a couple of years old, but the prices don't usually rise that much:
tastings prices fantasy 2015.jpg

Thank you , can anyone that has cruised this year confirm these prices ?

You can now at a few dollars to those prices listed above.

We sailed on the Fantasy two weeks ago and did 3 tastings - Mixology (now $25 per person), Mojito on Castaway Cay at Heads Up bar ($20pp) and we also did champagne tasting in OOh La La which was $38pp.

We just did Chocolate and Liquor on Fantasy for $35. The scotch they gave us was $36/ounce and the champagne was $99/bottle. We felt like we got our money's worth!

We are booked on Dec 27 Wonder cruise. Wine tasting is $20 and whiskey is $25

In my opinion, the tasting prices are a steal. We did a tequila tasting that cost $20 (we purchased it before price increase). Anyway, they poured a shot of sipping tequila that they normally sell for $35 a shot. Great deal if you ask me. Same with the liqueur tastings and wine tastings. They are opening up some good bottles that you would pay close to $20 a glass for.

Last edited:
We're paying $28 for Whiskey tasting and around $23 for Tequila and Margarita. Just booked for February.

Does anyone know if you book the seminar before the prices increased if you're locked into that price? Or no because you don't pay until you're on the ship?

Does anyone know if you book the seminar before the prices increased if you're locked into that price? Or no because you don't pay until you're on the ship?

In the past when a price increase has occurred the original price was honored if the event was booked before the change was announced. This was my experience when Palo went from $25 to $30.

Going in February too , what brand tequila? Do you remember ? What about the champagne , name of brand ?

When we did the tequila tasting in 2017, it was all Patron. I highly recommend it, the bartender was knowledgeable and it was fun to compare the different types of tequila.

Yes. We booked before the change and our family members booked after (different Castaway Club levels) and we are paying $3 less for the Tequila class and $5 less for the rum class.

I can confirm that the price is definitely locked in. Booked tastings for last week’s Fantasy sailing before the price increase was announced. Paid the amount quoted at the time I booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter