Cost for delivery to Dolphin Resort

toesmom

DIS Veteran
Hi I'm thinking of ordering some snacks to be delivered to Dolphin Resort. This not typical grocery delivery, package from an online store in Texas. I assume it can be delivered to Dolphin Resort, but would I have to pay anything to have it delivered?

And same question for magic bands. I am having them delivered to Dolphin resort.

Thanks!

I was just at the Swan/Dolphin in March, and to send/receive a package there was a handling fee based on the weight. The prices are listed online on their business center website, but fees range from $8 for the smallest package up to $30-40 per package for packages over 75 pounds. Fees do apply to inbound and outbound deliveries.

I was just at the Swan/Dolphin in March, and to send/receive a package there was a handling fee based on the weight. The prices are listed online on their business center website, but fees range from $8 for the smallest package up to $30-40 per package for packages over 75 pounds. Fees do apply to inbound and outbound deliveries.

Good job on providing a thorough answer. For reference, here's that information on the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin website:

https://swandolphin.com/activities/business.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter