Cosmic Ray's

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
@Teleclashter - Just found out that as of last month (so hope it's still there) Cosmic Ray's has a "secret menu item" if you mobile order - a pork belly burger - that's supposed be be pretty good. I think you, maybe Ryno, maybe Kylie, and maybe even our own Resident Pork Belly Lobver @WebmasterCorey should head on over there and check it out if still there! :) Looked on YouTube at the DISUnplugged YouTube channel, and didn't see where you'd already done this - if so, sorry. my bad. :o

We eat at Cosmic Ray's regularly but that's not an item any of us would want.

Does anyone know if the construction in there has been completed? Last visit in January it was a mess of construction walls and curtains, both inside and out.

I just got this in my email...if the guys do Fall Treats Universal this may or not be at the Cowfish Orlando location:
The Gobble Gobbleooshi Returns November 1!

Roasted turkey, green beans and stuffing wrapped in soy paper and sweet potato strings then flash fried...topped with cranberries, fried green beans and gravy = Thanksgiving all in one bite! Get one while you can! Our holiday burgushi is only available through Thanksgiving Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts