Corrupt a Wish

TheRAEmanPTTfan

I may be in my 50's, but im still a kid at heart
Hi. Here's a little game I learned from the Showbiz Pizza/ Chuck E. Cheese fandom.

What you do is make a wish, the next person grants it but they corrupt it. then they make a wish, next person corrupts it, soon on, so forth.

I'll start: I wish that Disney would make ride based off the movie "Up"

If I understand this game right...
Disney creates an attraction based on Up. All the guests enter the house. It is amazing. There are pictures on the walls of Carl and his late wife. Dug is narrating. You have special headphones that translate so it sounds like a human voice but without them you just hear dog. Suddenly, the balloons take you up higher and higher. Just then Kevin blocks the door and Dug passes the mike to a DVC agent who then does a 2 hour time share pitch causing you to miss your ADR at your favorite resteraunt and your genie+ time for Rise.

My wish... I wish that they would bring back free dining.

Thats perfect!

Your wish is granted but its at the cost of removing the entirety of the Tommorowland section at Disneyland.

I wish that they would bring back or restore the River Country water park.

River Country is restored, but all the water is contaminated with bacteria.

I wish they would get rid of Genie+ and bring back free fastpasses.

River Country is restored, but all the water is contaminated with bacteria.

I wish they would get rid of Genie+ and bring back free fastpasses.
Your wish is granted. Free FP+ is restored, but the separate FP+ queues will be removed. Instead of using the dedicated FP+ entrances, you’ll now have to access the attractions using only the standby queues - squeezing past the Standby guests, and uttering “excuse us” and “pardon me” countless times while on your way to the front of the line. Your welcome.

I wish WDW would build a 5th gate.

Wish granted but the gate is built 50 miles away from the parks.

I wish that Disney would bring back Herbie The Love Bug.

Herbie the Love Bug is back, but his engine fails and they save his life with an engine transplant from Chick Hicks.

I wish that the Horizons ride would be rebuilt in Epcot.

[The concept of this thread reminds me of the "Fantasy Island" TV show, where people got their wish but it never went the way they wanted.]

Herbie the Love Bug is back, but his engine fails and they save his life with an engine transplant from Chick Hicks.

I wish that the Horizons ride would be rebuilt in Epcot.

[The concept of this thread reminds me of the "Fantasy Island" TV show, where people got their wish but it never went the way they wanted.]
Perhaps, but i learned this game on a dead forum known as Retro Pizza Zone, which used to be the biggest forum for Showbiz Pizza and Chuck E. Cheese fans before Fnaf came in and spammed it all up and sent it to its death

Your wish is granted but its still plauged by the technical problems it had before it shut down, and The Looking Back On Tomorrow along with "Theres a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" is completely missing from the ride.

I wish that Disneyland would bring back The Country Bear Jamboree.

Disneyland brings back the Country Bear Jamboree, but the country bears escape from the theater and spend their days salmon-fishing in the Rivers of America.

I wish they would extend the WDW monorail to Animal Kingdom Park and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Wish granted but the monorail cuts across 20 miles, demolishing Big Thunder Mountain and The Matterhorn, and its a busted up barely working one that was from the 1964 worlds fair.

I wish that Disney would make a live action version of Toy Story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter