Corousel Inn

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
Any experiences, comments, suggestions?? Thinking of booking thru the Entertainment Book ($59/night for end of October)

I stayed here in December. I got a standard room for 99.00 each night, buy one night get one free via their web site.

It was very easy to walk to the park. Just a few hotels down from the cross walk. Less than 5 minutes. Longest part was the wait for the light to change and you can never get to Disneyland quick enough.

The room was the standard hotel room. 2 queen beds, small round "dining" table w/ 2 chairs. Entertainment center had micro and fridge in it as well as TV. Dresser, night table w/ phone and lamps on wall above beds. The bathroom was large w/a tub (for the kids to bathe in). Sink is outside of toilet/shower section. In room hair dryer and coffee maker. A/C was by the front door under the front window. Big windows w/ wooden shutters. bedspreads were floral, carpets were green. The carpet was the most dissapointing part. Reminded me of classroom carpet. Very thin, not plush and soft. (big compalint huh)

The breakfast is served in a nice breakfast room that faces Disneyland. There were 3 or 4 different muffins, 3 or 4 different danishes, breads, oranges, apples, banana, coffee, tea, orange juice. Nice to get you going.

The pool was closed while we were there. So I didnot check it out. There are a few different sections to this motel. It's set up in a retangle. From the entrance, the left side is 5 stories and the pool is on the roof at the end, the breakfast room is on the 5 floor above the check in area. The right side has 2 sections. First section is single story, but raised for paking below. No one above or below you. Stairs only access. The back section has ground level rooms, you park directly in front of them. I think it was 2 stories, but not sure. The left side is also raised so you park under the building.

We had a few problems w/ our room and they were corrected quickly. Key didn't work upon checkin, th didn't work, the phone had been ripped out of the jack, but Javier fixed them while we went to DL for a few hours. The female front desk staff was very nice, the male desk staff was rude.

As you are walking to/from Disneyland, there is a little market in one of the other hotels (you can see it from the sidewalk) that has reasonable prices for milk, soda, beer, snacks. His raincoats are less than 2.00, in DCA they are 6.95 each.

Let me know if you have anyother questions.

Have stayed here twice pretty good value and you can't beat the location just a short walk to the main entrance. Rooms are a reasonable size there was 3 adults room was clean only problem we had on our second visit was they were sometimes a little late getting the room cleaned we like to return to the room for a break before hitting DL again so a couple of times room hadn't been done. The breakfast is good if you just want to grab toast, muffin,danish and a coffee it certainly saves on the money. There is a good selection resturants close by Denny's Ihop, Macdonalds
Tony Roma's (which is great) and several others. We would certainly stay there again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter