Coronado Springs vs Caribbean Beach in Feb?

Royal Consort

DIS Veteran
Apologies as I'm sure this has been asked many times before but I couldn't find any recent threads using the search.

I am looking at booking one of these mods in Feb prior to a DCL cruise. I understand both are undergoing refurbishment and it appears that Caribbean Beach is much further along the CSR. My question is which would have less construction impact during a late Feb trip?

Thanks!

We just booked CBR for the last week of Feb. From everything I read and saw on YouTube it does appear to be much further along that CSR other than the DVC area that is being built, and of course the Skyliner stuff. I'm also interested in everyone's responses!

Last edited:
Check into the CBR thread and there will be lots of pictures and info there. We are booked for a late January trip (26th - 31st) and are very excited. The resort looks amazing. The feature pool at CBR is open (I understand that CSR's main pool is closed, but not sure when it will reopen) as are all of the restaurants and other facilities. Apparently the only construction left at CBR is on the skyliner which is minimal (or so I have read) and the new resort next door which I believe is a DVC resort. So pretty minimal impact. I'm not at all concerned at this point.

The CSR pool is reopening in December, so the only construction in February will be the tower and the restaurant they're building in the lake. Neither have any effect on amenities. The existing restaurants at CSR are all open (the pool bar will be closed along with the pool until mid-December).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter