Coronado Springs refurb / tower questions

Tina Kyro

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if ALL rooms at Coronado Springs are newly remodeled (rancheros, cabanas, & casitas)?

Also, does anyone know when Gran Destino tower opens, does Coronado have a plan for increasing transportation to accommodate for additional guests?

Not all units are done yet.

The full details on all tower ops aren't yet out. Keep in mind that some of the "additional" guests are not additional, since 9B was torn down for the tower. CSR has always had excellent transport and buses have often had empty seats already.

I haven't seen any announcement of an opening date other than "July". But the tower apparently opens on July 9th. You can make reservations for tower rooms for the night of July 9th, but not for the night of July 8th or before.

Steve

We'll be staying at CSR during the last week in June. Do you think there's any chance the new restaurants will open a little earlier than July 9 or have some kind of soft opening? I'd love to see them!

We'll be staying at CSR during the last week in June. Do you think there's any chance the new restaurants will open a little earlier than July 9 or have some kind of soft opening? I'd love to see them!
It is possible but my thinking is a Toledo soft open wont be for walk-ups. The tower wont be open and I think it'd be difficult to alert resort guests for one meal. I think they will have a service or two with invited guests, potentially convention attendees. The lake restaurant could also open once or twice for lunch or dinner but again not for walkups.

Does anyone know if ALL rooms at Coronado Springs are newly remodeled (rancheros, cabanas, & casitas)?

Also, does anyone know when Gran Destino tower opens, does Coronado have a plan for increasing transportation to accommodate for additional guests?

All room reno's are done. Tower opens July 9th.

Speculation was that 3 Bridges would open about a month before the tower. I wouldn't expect Toledo's to be open before the tower opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter