Coronado or Caribbean help?

bjcaed

Mouseketeer
Decided we needed a January trip. Help me decide Coronado Springs or Caribbean Beach. It’s a girls trip with my 2 teenage girls. We go to Disney once a year but have never stayed at either of these resorts.
Which one do you prefer???

In april I stayed 3 nights at coronado and 1 at carribean beach.

Hands down, back to Coronado in Nov

I've stayed at both. I've returned to one: Coronado. I do love that CBR is easy to get to parks DHS and EPCOT, and the feel is excellent here. But Coronado seems to have an extra amount of magic to it. We love the Rancho area. Quiet and close to the pool.

Pepper Market has lots of good options - especially for a counter service. Both are really good on bus stops as I recall. Not sure if that's still the case. It's been a while. If I could, I'd return to Coronado. But with a family of 5, we only fit at POR or CBR now.

Last I knew Coronado’s pool was closed due to the construction, which is why I choose CBR for our Christmas trip. If it is back open, hands down Coronado

After a ridiculous amount of research into resorts we chose CBR, but CS would be my next choice. The pool closure was the deciding factor for us. Plus CBR is cheaper and the renovations are now largely complete.

The main pool at CSR is due to re-open in December. But in January, the pool wouldn't be a factor for me anyhow.

CSR has more ongoing intrusive construction than CBR does. The new check-in area, food court, and restaurant/lounge just opened at CBR this past Monday and its very beautiful. My biggest gripe with CBR was always the 7 bus stops, but its my understanding they now split the bus stops so the buses don't stop at every one of them, which makes the bus ride much easier to deal with. I'm considering a CBR stay my next trip for these reasons.

I am staying at CSR next week, and booked being well aware of the construction. The tower construction as well as the restaurant on the lagoon construction are both in full swing and will still be come January. At CBR, to my knowledge, the only remaining construction are the gondolas and DVC resort, which your room can be away from both.

We have been a loyal visitor of Coronado but since the new construction happened we're more inclined to go to to Caribbean. Not liking the high rise at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter