Corner 1 bedrooms at BWV

CMNJ

DIS Veteran
I have heard people mention them on the boards and seen a video tour of one but are they considered standard view or pool and garden? We have an upcoming stay and thought I might try putting a request in but if it isn’t party of the standard category there is no need. The room looks great but not I love that huge balcony!

You are referring to three dedicated standard view 1BRs, nos. 2123, 3123, and 4123, that are right at the corner where the standards turn from looking over the front area of the resort to looking at the tennis courts and Studios.

You are referring to three dedicated standard view 1BRs, nos. 2123, 3123, and 4123, that are right at the corner where the standards turn from looking over the front area of the resort to looking at the tennis courts and Studios.
Thanks-I know chances are slim but doesn’t hurt to try.
I know you also seem to be a bit of a AK Kidani guru. We have a split stay between BWV and savanna view there. I seem to recall you recommend requesting near Rafiki or the Timon elevators depending on what is important to be close to (pool or Jambo house). We have never stayed at Kidani or Jambo before and plan to visit both sides of the resort as well as swim so it’s kind of a toss up regarding proximity to the pool or Jambo house. As far as savanna views from your balcony go is one better to request than the other? My son is very excited about the possibility of seeing animals from our balcony.

The Timon elevator puts you on the south wing close to the bus station not close to Jambo; you would need to request near the Zazu elevator to get shortest walk to Jambo, but still 1/4 mile to Jambo and a long way from the Kidani lobby and pool. Both near the Rafiki elevator (on the north wing for the pool) and Timon elevator put you within striking distance of the lobby and savanna views from both areas are fine.

The Timon elevator puts you on the south wing close to the bus station not close to Jambo; you would need to request near the Zazu elevator to get shortest walk to Jambo, but still 1/4 mile to Jambo and a long way from the Kidani lobby and pool. Both near the Rafiki elevator (on the north wing for the pool) and Timon elevator put you within striking distance of the lobby and savanna views from both areas are fine.
Thanks. I’d prefer to be closer to the lobby area so I know we don’t want to request near Zazu or pumbaa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter