Corey's Mardi Gras report

elemusing

DIS Veteran
Ok - I thought this was funny:

Mardi Gras has a theme "usually borrowed from mythology, history, or hollywood."

I actually laughed out loud. Hollywood right up there with mythology and history.

I know - Corey wasn't being funny on purpose - he was just reporting the facts - but to me that is funny!!! :rotfl:

I also liked Bob saying last week that it is dark at 2:30 for the shuttle launch. CLASSIC!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Keep up the great work team!
Angie

Although disputed, one belief is that "carnival" comes from a late latin phrase meaning "farewell to meat", obviously signifying the beginning of Lent.

As always wikipedia has the scoop.

I wasn't disputing anything he said - just laughing at hollywood being thrown in with mythology and history. We Americans love our hollywood. hee hee

I work at Kroger grocery store and we sell King Cake's. I never knew what their purpose was until I heard this information about Mardi Gras.

P.S. The store tapes the plastic baby on the box of the cakes presumably so no one chokes on them!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter