Coral Reef & The Silver plan question

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
I know that on the Silver Plan brochure, it states that The Coral Reef is a 2 wish required restaurant.
But does anyone know if this is true even for lunch?
I've been looking over the lunch menu and compared to the dinner menu, the prices are much less for lunch.I really don't think you actually could spend 64.00 per person during lunch if you tried.

I wonder if I could call the Coral Reef directly and ask them???? :scratchin

I haven't done it, so I'm not 100% positive, but fairly certain that it'll be 2 wishes no matter what. You could always call to check, hopefully the answer will be different;) Also check at the bottom of your receipt after every meal to see how many wishes you have left. On our honeymoon we ate at Narcoossee's (2 wish restaurant), but due to a computer glitch that night it only charged us 1 wish a piece. HTH!

It's 2 wishes. We did this in 2002, and unfortunately it was still 2 wishes. Now they could have changed it since then, but I doubt it. Pretty good lunch though, I thought. My DH says "they try too hard" and doesn't really care for it. The atmosphere is really neat though. I love to watch the manna rays. They look like flying birds as they swim through the water. VERY RELAXING for lunch.

:fish:

Thankyou ZipDdoodah and Diswedwish !!!

I really hate that they only sitdown lunch offerings in Future World are Coral Reef and Garden Grill though. We did GGrill last time and were not to impressed.

Chris

I totally agree. I wish they would come up with another sitdown restaurant there. It's a long walk to get to World Showcase for lunch when you're right in the middle of Future World. Maybe they could do something to go along with the Mission Space theme somehow.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wizard: pirate: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter