Copper Creek studio differences?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Can someone please explain the difference between the studio with shower only and shower/tub combo. Is that the only difference in the rooms, the size and everything else is the same? Is the shower only rooms all handicap accessible?

I have a room booked at Boulder Ridge and wanted to switch over at seven months, but it looks like shower/tub is already booked and shower only has partial availability. So wondering if there's a reason to want one over the other other than the bathroom setup.

Thanks!

I hear it's the bathroom only that makes the difference. Families with young children wanted to make sure they got a studio that has a regular tub. I saw a picture somewhere that showed the shower only unit, and it looked like it had a 3-4 in rim along the outer edge.

I toured the shower only studio on Friday. They have a small triangle ledge in the corner for your shampoo stuff. Wished they had put a bench in like some of their other showers at blt and akk

I also toured the models at SSR and they have the studio with shower only. It is not accessible - just a bathroom with a shower and no tub vs the tub/shower combo that is the norm for other DVC studios.

Hmmm. Is this a big beautiful stand alone shower like at Poly studios?
Thanks
Kerri

Does anyone know if there are dedicated studios or are they all lockoffs.

Does anyone know if there are dedicated studios or are they all lockoffs.
Copper Creek has some dedicated studios. So far, Disney has declared only 24 Residential Units containing 48 vacation homes. Three of those vacation homes are dedicated studios. We know that two of those dedicated studios are on the fifth floor and one is on the seventh floor and all three are facing the Copper Springs Pool.

To date, Disney has declared only 48 of Copper Creek's 184 vacation homes. As it declares more inventory, we'll probably find that additional dedicated studios are located on other floors of the resort.

Copper Creek has some dedicated studios. So far, Disney has declared only 24 Residential Units containing 48 vacation homes. Three of those vacation homes are dedicated studios. We know that two of those dedicated studios are on the fifth floor and one is on the seventh floor and all three are facing the Copper Springs Pool.

To date, Disney has declared only 48 of Copper Creek's 184 vacation homes. As it declares more inventory, we'll probably find that additional dedicated studios are located on other floors of the resort.

Thanks for that info. I booked a studio in feb.

I just snagged a studio Feb 20-25, shower....couldn't believe when I saw it open for the week. Oh, now I realize why there was hardly no availability...for Friday...it's the marathon weekend..

Last edited:
We saw that this morning too. Most likely they added additional inventory this morning. Sep/oct/Jan/feb and more was all available this morning when I checked around 6:09am.

Cast member said they haven't released any new CCV...she said just lucky that I snagged...remember, someone had to cancel that marathon Friday

I except some marathoners finally had to admit that they couldn't run that race and cancelled due to the 30 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter