Coordinating ADRs and FPs?

Lisa LSR

DIS Veteran
Do most of you wait and make your ADR after you've secured the FPs you really want? I'm concerned that I'll reserve a park restaurant and end up having to get FPs for certain attractions on a different day. Is it pretty easy to move ADRs around to work with your FPs once you get them?

Always make your ADR's first and try to work your fp's around them. Some restaurants are easy to change. Many are not.

If you're making your ADR's 6 months out and your Fp's 60 days out, you really shouldn't have a problem. You might want to consider making an ADR for AK later in your trip, in case it's difficult to make a FOP fp.

I make the ADRs first, then the FP, then adjust the ADRs as needed. Which isn't always easy to do, but is better than trying to figure out ADRs at the 60 day mark.

Right now, the only serious problem is FoP so if you plan your AK day near the end of your trip you should be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!