Coolers in the parks

ms jackson

Earning My Ears
Ok, I have another food related question. We will have a small cooler (thanks to my other post responders:D . We plan on carrying it in the stroller but what do we do with it when we go on rides?? I've heard of too many strollers being stolen to be comfortable with leaving it there.

So many questions, so little time....8 days, yeah!!

Hi when we were the in Oct I was panicked about losing the strollers. They are my joggers ($100) each. I had a bike lock with me and never used it, only once did the stroller get moved (and I'm not all that sure it did) at playhouse disney. after day 2 I left it at the campsite. I never took the cooler out of the bottem and never took off the fannypack I was using as a diaper bag. Simply grabbed the camera bag and water bottles that were visiable. Sometimes I just through those in the stroller under the littles one blanket. You can lock the back wheels together if your really worried but can't lock it to anything. I left my strollers for all the train rides and made the full circut (to hard to fold those up) and we never had a problem. I guess its personal but I never saw anyone taking the time to lock anything up. Good luck and have fun!

I don't think personal strollers get stolen..they get moved by CM's to make more room. The rental strollers get taken because people get confused or are lazy and grab the closest one. If you tie something to it that sets it apart this usually doesn't happen. We took our strollers 2 times and never worried. We even left our things in it ( except purses, cameras) and never had trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter