• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cool distaction for tween kids

twinmomplus2

DIS Veteran
On our last trip to WDW at the Animal Kingdom Lodge gift shop we purchased a hand held game for about 20 dollars. that is shaped like Mickey, red on the bottom, black ears. It is keyed into the rides and has a few loaded games, and there are certain rides in the parks... for instance if you are waiting in the Splash Mountain Line, and are useing the game a splash mountain game is unlocked. It was and is really neat my 8 year old loves it, we are leaving in May and he already has it packed.We have several game boys I do allow it on the plane, but once we get to WDW, He has to leave it in the Villa. This game was a nice compromise in the great game boy war. is worth a try, it worked for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter