Cooking Classes

Dream.in.dessert

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody,
My family really enjoys cooking. Spearheaded by my husband, we always likes to try finding new cooking ideas that could become a staple in our house. I think this is because he's such a good and adventurous cook. He wants our sons (9 & 12) to be able to cook too.
One of his must dos while in disney world is to do a disney cooking class. It doesn't matter how big or small and it doesn't matter where or when.
We are going in the fall (late october/early november)
Thanks!pirate:

Hi everybody,
My family really enjoys cooking. Spearheaded by my husband, we always likes to try finding new cooking ideas that could become a staple in our house. I think this is because he's such a good and adventurous cook. He wants our sons (9 & 12) to be able to cook too.
One of his must dos while in disney world is to do a disney cooking class. It doesn't matter how big or small and it doesn't matter where or when.
Thanks!pirate:
You need to check out the F&W demonstrations during F&W Festival.

Hi everybody,
Thanks!pirate:

Besides the good info above you have grilling and smoking demos as well as lessons @ Ft. Wilderness.
Check the camping forum and you'll find a running thread (it might be a sticky) on cooking demos and lessons.

Nice community of people @ FW

I'm pretty sure the Amorettes Patisserre at Disney springs has a decorating cakes class! I haven't done it myself but they looked delicious and pretty!

The Amorette's cake decorating class is fun but not exactly a cooking class. You pour glaze, then paint and place some decorations. The $149 cost covers TWO people working on same cake, so not ideal if it was to be a father and sons event. My adult DD and I quite enjoyed it as a new thing to try, but for actual cooking tips and skills, it would be better to look elsewhere.

How wonderful that your family enjoys cooking and trying new things! I hope you find a class that sends you home with a new kitchen trick or two, as well as great memories!...and that you come back and share them with the rest of us. We love finding Disney recipes on line and trying them out at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!