Converting credits on the 2018 plan

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
Can we still convert QS to snack credits, or has that changed? What about TS credits to QS? I know financially it doesn't make sense, but i'm curious.

Can we still convert QS to snack credits, or has that changed? What about TS credits to QS? I know financially it doesn't make sense, but i'm curious.

You don't actually "convert" the credits. You can use a TS credit to pay for a QS meal at just about any QS place, but all your QS credits must be used before they will do that.

There are some places where you can gather 3 snack items and use a QS credit to pay for those 3 items. You can't do it everywhere, all three have to be snack credit eligible, it must be done in one transaction, and personally, I would ask before I gather my items to be sure it can be done.

Are there any known lists of places that do allow you to (thinking more kiosks and QS than gift shops) and maybe where is a good value?

Are there any known lists of places that do allow you to (thinking more kiosks and QS than gift shops) and maybe where is a good value?

When we did it in 2015 it was mainly at the resort. The CMs at the food court and gift shop at POR were awesome and it was really easy. I'm glad it can still be done

We used ours at the confection shop on main street. We used about 6 QS credits there. some pre packaged snacks and some from the cake counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter