Convergence of Rumors?

space42

WDW Addict
From my perspective, it seems that many of the recet rumors are all pointing to something major about to happen within the company. I found this link in another thread here, but I think that it deserves to be in its own thread.
http://www.mouseplanet.com/al/docs/update.htm
Pay special attention the the "connect the dots area".

Very interesting reading.

So, what exectutive(s) is(are) going to be "pursuing other interests" in the near future? Pressler? Braverman? or *gasp* Eisner?

So, what exectutive(s) is(are) going to be "pursuing other interests" in the near future? Pressler? Braverman? or *gasp* Eisner?

Judging by the chatter that is rising from the muck here today.....looks like all of 'em are toast (ok....toast with very nice parachutes).

WOW...a banner day...

Ok, we got rid of 'em...

Now...who gets promoted and who gets brought in?

What pieces get sold and what pieces stay?

Which projects get put on the front burner and which projects get killed or reworked?

Oh and please let the s#@$-hammer fall before Coney Island gets turned into friggin' DCA East....please

:smooth: :smooth:

carl
barrel of laughs

carl
barrel of laughs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter