Contractors

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
Just a small rant I had a firm come round last week to get a quote on some work, its now a week later no quote. Contacted another firm they were supposed to come round last night but rang because were they supposed to visit me last night? I said yes they said could they come round at about 1300 this afternoon it's now an hour later and they haven't turned up or rung. I thought people wanted to have work but trying to get a contractor to a come out and b give me a quote is like getting blood out of stone.

fuse04

DIS Veteran
If someone isn't bothered about getting your work in the first place I suspect they will be even less intrested in doing a good job. If someone doesn't get back to me when they should then they donl' get another chance. Try using the Tradinig Standards buy with confidence web site

johnny778

Earning My Ears
I work in the property industry and its the same for us. Contractors are currently able to command top notch rates of pay and they just cherry pick the easy jobs. Hope you get sorted soon. I use Checkatrade and have had some success.

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
the fifth company came through the fireplace wall nice ceiling plasterboarded and skimmed and new carpet through the house it's done. Will use this form for the next job

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates