• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"CONTEST" who is the coolest teacher?

abrotinkerpink

TEAM EDWARD (CAUSE JACOB DOESN'T SPARKLE) "WHAT IF
WHO IS THE COOLEST TEACHER?

Tell me who your coolest teacher is and I will pick a winner.

My coolest teacher is Mr. Wecht (prononced as wect)
He is a pro cartoonist and his room is filled with cartoon everything. Everyday he wears a tie, socks, and watch with a theme cartoon on it. To day it was cartoons that fly, and yesterday it was cartoons that swim.

Let's see...I've got a few.

Freshman year there was Vanny. Vanny taught English. Vanny was from New Jersey, was never afraid to help us out or to stay after school to help us- and not just with English. This guy was amazing. He'd help with your algebra, your science, whatever. He was a hands-down cool guy. He had a dog named Lotsi (it's a mountain in Hawaii, apparently) and Lotsi had doggie-separation anxiety so Vanny had to bring her to school every day and keep her in his car. Every once in a while, he'd bring Lotsi into class and just let her hang out (he double checked that nobody was allergic to dog, first). He'd even let some kids out of class to take her for walks. He'd also take us outside and teach class on the front lawn every day that it was nice enough to do so. He went rock climbing/ice climbing/snowboarding/hiking with any student that asked. I miss him. He also had a really great sense of humor.

Sophomore year there was Mrs. Cole. Mrs. Cole was a collegiate gymnast...and she dressed up as Zoboomafoo (the lemur from the PBS show of the same name) for a summer as a job. She was very down to earth and would always stop to explain something if you asked. She, too would help with any subject- not just biology. She made bio class really fun by having us do some of the coolest labs ever. My favorite was the pGLO lab in which we manipulated the DNA of bacteria in order to make them glow under blacklight. She was pretty darn cool.

This year, however, takes the cake. This year...I have...The One...The Only...

CHAMBO!!! (pronounced Chaymmmbow)

He's so awesome. He's my history teacher. He teaches in his socks, no shoes. He's currently in a beard-growing contest with another teacher. This year our school put in a faculty dress code saying that all male faculty must wear a tie. Chambo hates ties. So he's got one really hideously bright tie that he's going to wear all. year. long. He's never going to wash it- ever. He's not afraid to swear in front of us. He'll stop himself before he says anything too bad, but he'll say most everything. He speaks from the heart. He gives us candy even though food isn't supposed to be allowed in the classrooms. We play history bingo twice a month for candy prizes. We also play history jeopardy for extra points on tests. We once played History Pictionary...that was...entertaining considering that some of our prompts were: STDs, the Gang System, and I got stuck with: Noah Naked (in relation to Ham- the son of Noah- and how he gazed upon his father naked and was thus cursed and his descendents were the black slaves imprisoned because they were dark skinned and black was an evil color and that's how the europeans justified it). We have massive debates and he lets us just go at it. He doesn't stop us and tell us "get back on topic!", he lets us argue it out. I absolutely adore his class. That and he uses books like "America: The Book (a Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction)" and "I am America (And So Can You!)" even though both are technically banned in our school. He's been educated at the University of Rhode Island, the University of New Hampshire, the University of Colorado, and he's interned at Columbia. He's visited something like 50 countries and speaks 3 languages (I think. Not sure about that). He's a trust fund/scholarship kid and an eco-activist. He (like Vanny) takes kids hiking and rock climbing and kayaking and he is just so cool.

Those are my 3.

Mr. Choen
dressed up as beowolf for halloween

Mr. Laws, only homework is a weekly art, creative writeing, something creative, thing

they are cool people but you kinda have to know them

Well.

Mr. Harsch
The Best math teacher ever. Period. He always tells jokes and like "Makes fun" of people. He gives everyone Nicknames. When he calls on me he Sings "Allllllllllllllllllllison" xD

Mr. Pluchino
Best Writing Teacher ever. Period. He says Im his Favorite Student. =] And I come Visit him and he gives me candy. =]

Mr. Stilinger (Stilly)

Best S.S Teacher ever. Period He always is telling jokes and he calls me "Ali". He was my brothers Teacher too. He always comes over to eat dinner at my house. And he named his kid after my Brother Andrew!

8th Grade Language Arts Teacher.

We discussed everything from what we were supposed to be talking about to... Well, depended on the day. Not only did I learn a heck of a lot in that class, but we had a huge dance party that lasted the entire last week of school. Oh, and I danced on tables in that class. =)

Mr. Y.---Yes mother, our ag teacher.
He's just plain awesome.
I actually learn something and have fun in that class.
You'd just have to be in the class to understand.

Here is my canidate

Ok

Mrs. Van-Luenen

She was my 5th grade teacher for half of the year after my real teacher had a twins when i had my real teacher she thought of me as a thoughtless brat and even e-mailed the principal due to a girl in our class made up a story that i was being horrible to her and her friend just becuase i wouldnt say i DIDNT liked her best friend. When she came in she got the class together which was tottally messed up she let us frow away are sciences books since she didnt like science and then she let us get rid of our spelling books to make the class more fun she then brought a group of kids together made the class work together and made us all good friends these are just a few of the things that she tributed to our class she is now the Vice Principal/5th grade teacher at one of the local elementary schools where she has used the same exact skills on those classes (i girl on my dance team had her 2 years after i did) and has broght many classes together she also makes learning fun we would earn luenen lutes which we could use on buying things such candy and the teachers desk and chair for the day we also did this thing called the hacker trail and it would encourage us to do our work and try our hardest as we were all working together for awards and then we would put a little bit of math in it a little bit of writing, pe, and anything else she could and would make it fun. We also learned values and how its similar to the real world such as sacrifices you have to make this teacher was fun cool and wonderful i could not think of a better canidate for this award

the top one on my list is:
Coach Brady Gunn
He's my Bible teacher. I have him right before lunch on Monday, Thursday, Friday then I have him second period on Wednesday, but I don't have him on Tuesday :[. He's like the greatest teacher ever. He's you, hot and ripped. [lol. all the girls @ school love him] He is very leniant[sp?] and he always picks on me b/c i am the quiet one. He is very trustworthy and if you ever need anything you can talk to him. the class is really easy and I like how we basically talk about life and apply it and talk about the Bible. I have learned so much and we are taking a field trip to QT just for the heck of it.

Mrs. Autry
I can not stand her teaching skills or the class [she teaches alg.] she's old too. She is so funny though. she always says the funniest stuff or talks to herself. one day we turned out the lights and she goes "TURN THOSE BACK ON I AM GRADING PAPERWORK!" haha...old people. Then one time this kid starting having an asthma attack in her class and this girl was visiting cause she transfered and was out and she was like Mrs. Autry the kid was turing blue and he fell out of his chair and you didn't do anything and she was like How am i suppose to know he is always joking off he reminds me of the boy who cried wolf, however he did not fall out of his chair. HAHA. one more Mrs. Autry story [from now on you'll have to ask for them]- anyway we were sitting in class [there's like 8 people in my class] and we were talking about football and i said oh my Tonoy Romo is a hotti and then they go Mrs. Autry do you think T.R. is hot and she goes oh yeah he's cue but i don't think i would nessicerally[sp?] say hot then i was like oh then there's peyton manning and the same guy was like Mrs. Autry what about P.M. and she goes oh he's a cutie too. HAHAHA oh so many stories of Mrs. Autry. lol

mr. b
he is our music teacher and he is just really cool. he does not care if you talk as long as you are quiet and he doesnt asign homework or tests or quizzes. and to celebrate our christmas and spring concert we played dodgeball and kickball for the whole week. he also owns this bounce house company and he brings it every two weeks and we jump in there for the whole hour.

Well.

Mr. Harsch
The Best math teacher ever. Period. He always tells jokes and like "Makes fun" of people. He gives everyone Nicknames. When he calls on me he Sings "Allllllllllllllllllllison" xD

Mr. Pluchino
Best Writing Teacher ever. Period. He says Im his Favorite Student. =] And I come Visit him and he gives me candy. =]

Mr. Stilinger (Stilly)

Best S.S Teacher ever. Period He always is telling jokes and he calls me "Ali". He was my brothers Teacher too. He always comes over to eat dinner at my house. And he named his kid after my Brother Andrew!

:OOOOOOOOOOO
That's exactly.how.my. math teacher is! He *makes fun* of us, gives us nicknames (I'm the peaceful lake xD) and he always tells us jokes.

Mrs Taylor

At our school Mrs Taylor is the coolest teacher

she does not believe in homework and our books she literally talks alot of the time in the 2 hours of La ( yes at my school we have two 45 min periods back to back) \

If you want to know more i will tell(do not want to type right now)

But she is the coolest teacher ever just ask and i have no problem telling you about the coolest teacher ever

You have to know her to understand what i am saying

:OOOOOOOOOOO
That's exactly.how.my. math teacher is! He *makes fun* of us, gives us nicknames (I'm the peaceful lake xD) and he always tells us jokes.

hehe. I love him. He's my Home Room Teacher too. Hehe. We always play games and stuff.

Let's see...I've got a few.

Freshman year there was Vanny. Vanny taught English. Vanny was from New Jersey, was never afraid to help us out or to stay after school to help us- and not just with English. This guy was amazing. He'd help with your algebra, your science, whatever. He was a hands-down cool guy. He had a dog named Lotsi (it's a mountain in Hawaii, apparently) and Lotsi had doggie-separation anxiety so Vanny had to bring her to school every day and keep her in his car. Every once in a while, he'd bring Lotsi into class and just let her hang out (he double checked that nobody was allergic to dog, first). He'd even let some kids out of class to take her for walks. He'd also take us outside and teach class on the front lawn every day that it was nice enough to do so. He went rock climbing/ice climbing/snowboarding/hiking with any student that asked. I miss him. He also had a really great sense of humor.

Sophomore year there was Mrs. Cole. Mrs. Cole was a collegiate gymnast...and she dressed up as Zoboomafoo (the lemur from the PBS show of the same name) for a summer as a job. She was very down to earth and would always stop to explain something if you asked. She, too would help with any subject- not just biology. She made bio class really fun by having us do some of the coolest labs ever. My favorite was the pGLO lab in which we manipulated the DNA of bacteria in order to make them glow under blacklight. She was pretty darn cool.

This year, however, takes the cake. This year...I have...The One...The Only...

CHAMBO!!! (pronounced Chaymmmbow)

He's so awesome. He's my history teacher. He teaches in his socks, no shoes. He's currently in a beard-growing contest with another teacher. This year our school put in a faculty dress code saying that all male faculty must wear a tie. Chambo hates ties. So he's got one really hideously bright tie that he's going to wear all. year. long. He's never going to wash it- ever. He's not afraid to swear in front of us. He'll stop himself before he says anything too bad, but he'll say most everything. He speaks from the heart. He gives us candy even though food isn't supposed to be allowed in the classrooms. We play history bingo twice a month for candy prizes. We also play history jeopardy for extra points on tests. We once played History Pictionary...that was...entertaining considering that some of our prompts were: STDs, the Gang System, and I got stuck with: Noah Naked (in relation to Ham- the son of Noah- and how he gazed upon his father naked and was thus cursed and his descendents were the black slaves imprisoned because they were dark skinned and black was an evil color and that's how the europeans justified it). We have massive debates and he lets us just go at it. He doesn't stop us and tell us "get back on topic!", he lets us argue it out. I absolutely adore his class. That and he uses books like "America: The Book (a Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction)" and "I am America (And So Can You!)" even though both are technically banned in our school. He's been educated at the University of Rhode Island, the University of New Hampshire, the University of Colorado, and he's interned at Columbia. He's visited something like 50 countries and speaks 3 languages (I think. Not sure about that). He's a trust fund/scholarship kid and an eco-activist. He (like Vanny) takes kids hiking and rock climbing and kayaking and he is just so cool.

Those are my 3.

Mr. Chambo sounds awsome and is a teacher I would love to have.:laughing: The thing about his beard contest and his tie are super halarious:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: If you want you can up date us on him :thumbsup2

Mr. Tibbetts:
he's so funny! he also gives people nicknames and alot of his ties have Mickey Mouse on them! :P
I look forward to his class everyday, we like never get any work done cause we're always talking about something completly random for the whole class. and he doesn't like kids to raise hands either. he calls his class relaxed. he has started to call me Brigitte haha

Mr. W
He calls me Livie Singie because I always sing in class. xD
He gives us animal crackers and pepsi.
He always tells jokes & makes fun of kids in our school.
He always makes fun of other teachers, too.
He gave me an awesome penguin eraser. :D
He always gives me candy if I visit him.

Mr. W
He calls me Livie Singie because I always sing in class. xD
He gives us animal crackers and pepsi.
He always tells jokes & makes fun of kids in our school.
He always makes fun of other teachers, too.
He gave me an awesome penguin eraser. :D
He always gives me candy if I visit him.

He sounds cool also. I love how he makes fun of students. Keep us updated on more cool things he does.:) :) :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter