Contemporary!!

I'm a believer, but I also know that every Tom, Dick and Javier CM "knows" that it is a DVC - but they don't make the decisions, or get told of those decisions until everyone else does. We've heard the rumors - they've heard the rumors too - and its what make sense - but that doesn't make it confirmed. The people who make the actual decisions either haven't actually decided, or have decided but are holding on that decision pending other factors.

People who post here need to be careful about posting that "I heard it from so-and-so, so it's confirmed"-type messages, Unless so-and-so is Jim Lewis.

People who reply to such people need to be mindful that they may not realize that just because they heard it from a Disney employee or contractor does not make it a reality.

I love hearing the rumors! We will definitely do some sleuthing when we are there in a few weeks.

I suspect that the new blg will be a combo of DVC villas & family suites. Probably all the same, but CRO will get a sizeable allotment, and DVC will get a portion.

There seems to be alot of talk on the boards about lack of accomodations for families of 5 or larger. This may be Disney's answer for that issue.

I love hearing the rumors! We will definitely do some sleuthing when we are there in a few weeks.

I suspect that the new blg will be a combo of DVC villas & family suites. Probably all the same, but CRO will get a sizeable allotment, and DVC will get a portion.

There seems to be alot of talk on the boards about lack of accomodations for families of 5 or larger. This may be Disney's answer for that issue.

This may be Disney's answer for families of 5 or more who are willing to spend $600 and up per night. (But don't forget that all the monorail resorts sleep 5 in a standard room.) How much do you think a suite at a deluxe resort within walking distance of the most popular theme park in the world will cost? Look at the current rack rates for rooms at the monorail resorts (e.g. http://www.mousesavers.com/roomrates2008.html), and $600 for a suite looks like a bargain at many times of the year.

I do think you're right PigPen that it will be a mixed-use building. The announcement that the Ko Olina (Hawaii) project will be part DVC and part cash just about guarantees that CRV will be the same.

Here is a photo of where they are right now with the building. What I want to know is the what is the floor plan.

By my new siggy you can see I will be buying and selling my OKW.

IMG_0238.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter