Contemporary Gift Shop - can somebody check?

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
I assume the gift shop in the Contemporary Resort has a refrigerated grab-and-go section which has yogurt. (The gift shops of hotels with DVCs attached usually do.)

Can somebody check the brand and flavors of yogurt for me?

I assume the gift shop in the Contemporary Resort has a refrigerated grab-and-go section which has yogurt. (The gift shops of hotels with DVCs attached usually do.)

Can somebody check the brand and flavors of yogurt for me?

We'll be checking in tomorrow. If no one reports back by then, I can look and let you know.

I don't know if I'd call it a gift shop but there is a dedicated shop for "sundries" at CR that has a refrigerated section. Can't help with the yogurt question but can confirm the prices for beer are insane.:earseek:

I'm sorry that it took me until we got back to post, but the sundries shop (Fantasia Market) has Oikos vanilla and the Contempo Cafe has Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt in blueberry and strawberry.

Thank you so much!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter