Contemporary chocolate monorail

jesse0418

Mouseketeer
I was curious if anyone has ever received this before. When we came back to our room one evening, we had this beautiful set up! The cards said it was a gift to celebrate our daughter’s 1st birthday and our anniversary. I just thought it was so special and we totally weren’t expecting it!

We've had that before at CR. While one should never go in expecting anything from any Disney resort as that's a good recipe for disappointment, in my experience CR is pretty good at showing small tokens of appreciation/celebrations for their guests.

Happy anniversary, and happy birthday to your daughter.

It was just so nice! I called down to the front desk to thank them for the kind gesture. And I should also add, those chocolates were AMAZING!

Just FYI, your “call down” likely went to an off-site call center (even if they said otherwise). If you happen to see a manager-type anywhere in the lobby during your comings/goings, I’m sure they would love to hear your feedback directly as well.

There also may have been a handout letter from the general manager in your room when you arrived that either has his/her e-mail address, or a QR code you scan and it takes you to a webpage to send feedback. I also saw something about the QR on the resort TV on a recent visit to Poly.

I only say all of that as your call feedback may or may not ever get to anyone, just in case you feel like trying other methods to say thanks.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

That is so nice!! Love it!! I thought they stopped doing things like that...

Back in 2006 we were staying at the grand Floridian for my daughter’s 2nd birthday. We were totally surprise when a white chocolate painted statue of Mickey Mouse was delivered to our room on a plate surrounded by delicious cookies!! The card had a beautiful glossy 5x7 picture of the fab 5 with a bday message to my daughter and signed by Minnie Mouse!!

We were so surprised and so thankful to the staff at Disney for making our daughters 2nd bday extra special for all of us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter