Contemp Kids Club

amme

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give us info on the Contemp kids club for 11, 8, 6 and 4 yo? It is our 1st WDW vaca and we are staying at this hotel and parens did not want to spend (waste?) time travelling to Neverland club.
HElp please!

My friend and her 6-year old DS stayed at the Contemp. at the end of May. One night, her DS stayed at the child care center there and loved it. She went back to get him after several hours and he wanted to stay. (He was the only child there that night -- had a nice, grandmotherly CM all to himself!) Anyway, my friend is VERY picky about childcare (me too!), so I consider her endorsement to be pretty impressive.

Since the Poly is so close to the Contemporary I would have to go to the Neverland club. My kids have had the best time there. Now they acually ask to go. You won't really lose that much time going over there.

Our kids stayed at the Neverland Club when they were small and loved it. If I was going to do something like that again, I would definitely take the small amount of time it takes to take them there. They still remember it pretty vividly and they are 20 and 15 now. They had a game room that the kids could play in at no extra charge. They fed them a buffet dinner of kid stuff foods, someone came with animals to show, Goofy came for pictures, they played games with other children, etc. My daughter even came away with a penpal to write to. Tell the others that they have no choice. The kids are going to Neverland.;)

Kinlaw and Thinkerbell:

Do you think there a reason to think the Contemp club won't be as good as Neverland?

Thanks to all for your comments!
Just 3 days to go and all decisions must be made.

Amme,

Not at all! All of the childrens clubs at WDW are awesome. My kids just have a preference for the Neverland Club. They ask if they can go when we begin planning! I recommend any of them on the basis of quality and genuine child CARE!

Kami

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter