construction question

momto4kid

Earning My Ears
Wanting to take my four kids to Disney the last week of March 2019. I can’t tell if Caribbean beach will still be under construction if so I was going to stay at port Orleans but I saw that might be under construction at that time also. Does anyone know before I look to stay off site, not my preference and I can’t afford a deluxe unfortunately
Thanks in advance

Wanting to take my four kids to Disney the last week of March 2019. I can’t tell if Caribbean beach will still be under construction if so I was going to stay at port Orleans but I saw that might be under construction at that time also. Does anyone know before I look to stay off site, not my preference and I can’t afford a deluxe unfortunately
Thanks in advance

Except for the gondola station all construction is completed at CBR. They are still working on the Riviera Resort tower but that is not part of CBR.

As others mentioned, basically all the construction at CBR is done. I think Port Orleans is only going through a soft refurb, so you shouldn't notice any construction there either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!