Connections

trish474

Earning My Ears
I am new to the site, but would like to know if anyone has used the Connections website to buy WDW passes. Can you join for 30 days and order your passes before having to join for a year and pay $80?

I am not going to WDW until October so I still have some time to get the best deal.

Thanks

I have used connections before and yes they actually DO deliver the tix for the prices they list. Unfortunately you do have to be a member. Try signing up thru Mypoints..they had a special sign up for a 3 month trial membership for $1.

njziggy, I am a little slow today, so can you explain something? If you buy the tickets for $196, do you then get the vouchers for money spent or is that the price with the vouchers subtracted?? And I didnt know that 4 day hopper PLUS tickets existed, do they??? Thanks WW

They do have four day park-hopper plus tickets.
They are usually used for package deals for airlines and
travel agencies. It includes only one option (water park, etc). I have one for my upcoming trip.

Hey guys, I just joined Connections through mypoints.com...be careful AFTER you hit the submit button when ordering through the mypoints site, if it weren't for my computer history folder I would not have gotten my membership # immediately, which I think we all want to do if we are trying to order park passes and food coupons before the 30 day trial is up. I accidentally hit the wrong button when the "Congrats you earned 200 points" sign popped up and instead of getting my member #, it took me BACK to mypoints.com! So do it slowly and carefully and then you will be able to use the connections123 site to decide what to order right away. I almost had a heart attack! I know I don't want to pay $80.00, also remember to keep track of the day you sign up and also the phone # or what u need to do to cancel. I am going to the site now, I will report back when I am through and update u on all details. This is great when we can help each other out!!!! :smooth:

HulaBird (Kristin) :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

i ordered Universal Studios 2 Day Passes and Disney 5 Day Plus passes and saved almost $100.00. The price included 1-day express delivery and to my suprise they really did come in one day. They are the actual passes, so we are ready to enter the park. I found connections on Mousesavers (which I trust) and even she says it has the biggest discounts offered for tickets and I could'nt believe the fast delivery. I joined but I will cancel before month end so my only charge is a 1$ processing fee. It's well worth the money I saved and and I am so excited to have my tickets already. I leave in two weeks YEAH!!!!!!!!! Good Luck

I ordered all my passes today and food coupons as well (the 10.50 ones), big savings,
I ordered 5 day hopper plus and universal 2 days. I have listed price info at the bottom
of this post. I called connections today, their # is 1-877-503-4052 (this is also the # u call to cancel the membership)
Last night I stayed up looking at menus for WDW resteraunts so I could see if the $10.50
coupons were worth buying. It is only my hubby and I going to WDW, so I ordered 6 of the
coupons, didn't get any character breakfast ones or the $29.50 ones. After looking at many
many menus, I decided that a few of the places would be a good value for better food using the
coupons, and that alot of the places, knowing what me and my DH eat, would not be feasible
to use the coupons as our price would come to less than 10.00 each including tax. It's a good idea to check out
the menus in advance so u can have an idea.

Prices for passes on connections, they include tax and shipping!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Attractions Fun Book (free) 1 per family membership (I think its a coupon book for zoos etc...)

Sea World $43.20 Adult $35.09 Child
WDW
4 Day Park Hopper Plus $196.54 Adult $157.43 Child
5 Day Park Hopper Plus $235.66 Adult $187.96 Child

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS/ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE
2 Day $76.55 Adult $69.34 Child

Quick & Casual Lunch or Dinner Certificate ($10.50 ea.)
This includes: 1 entree, 1 side (if not included in entree), 1 dessert, and 1 non alc. beverage
it also includes tax and 15% gratuity. I checked out the menus as I mentioned above and a few
of the resteraunts that I thought were high enoughed priced and good food, and were a
bargain using the coupon include: MK-Pecos Bill Cafe, Cosmic Rays Starlight
Epcot-Sunshine Season Food Fair, Cantina de San Angel (Mexico)
D/MGM-Rosie's All American Cafe AK-Pizzafari, Flame Tree BBQ, Tusker House
CSR-Pepper Market
There are alot more places to use the vouchers, you just have to check and see if they will be worth it for
YOUR trip, and tastes.

I will repost about all this as soon as I get my membership kit, tickets etc...I was told that
when you sign up it takes 3-5 business days to get u into the system, even though you are
a member immediately and can purchase immediately (which i did right away)
This looks like a good deal and seems super easy to cancel by phone.

Hulabird
:jester:

Can you get one day passes for Universal/IOA through Connections? If so how much are they?

Thanks

Liz,

If your order total is over $50 (not very hard to do) they always send it express delivery at no charge. Site says 3-4 days but usually only takes 1-2 days. BTW, UPS delivers them and someone must sign for them. If order is under $50 site says 10-12 days, but usually sooner.

All prices include shipping!!:bounce:

another happy customer of Connections. I ordered the 4-day Park Hopper Plus pass and a 2 day Universal pass and got them with 2 days of ordering and they did not charge a shpping fee!! I was planning on canceling before the 30 days but I might just keep it since I am planning a trip in December and then again next year by August!! I might be able to take advantage for 3 trips!! Thanks to Mousesavers!!

I might keep my Connections membership too, other members in my family will be needing
tickets for not only WDW but other things they offer and the $80 fee will be nothing
compared to the savings.

Hulabird

I ordered my Universal Studios passes and my WDW park hoppers on Sunday 7/22/01 and this morning, Tuesday
7/24/01 I received my tickets by Fed Express. I have never seen such fast service! All my tickets came
in one envelope, I am still waiting for the food vouchers, but they come in a separate delivery. They look
authentic and I am very pleased with the fast service I received from Connections. I highly recommend
it to save money.

Hulabird:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter