• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections Vouchers & Rainforest Cafe

Drake

Mouseketeer
I received my vouchers within 3 days of joining Connections! Wow!
Now....I made 'priority seating' for the Rainforest Cafe outside of Animal Kingdom.
Since it is a 'lunch' voucher I asked what was the latest I could reserve....I was told that there was no cut-off time for lunch noted...only what time they start serving lunch. I made my seating for 3PM....but, would like to make it later. Have any of you used your vouchers at Rainforest Cafe? and, what time did you eat there?
I don't want to get priority seating for 5PM only to find out after we sit down that we can't use our vouchers. What do you think? :confused:

Try to do a search. Someone else posted about this and reported that they also used them for dinner timeframe as Rainforest has no distinction between lunch and dinner. I have also read that they have no problem with sharing meals.

Carla

I called Disney Dining about this a month ago. I seem to have caught the CM off guard, so I don't think he had ever been asked that before, and not even his supervisor really knew what to tell me. He finally said that since there is only one menu, it should be good til closing time. We have the last seating of the day, at 6pm.

I think I'll call again....and see what the answer is this time. If I can I'm going to move my seating to later.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter