Connections voucher

disneyleslie

DIS Veteran
I have one Connections voucher left over if anyone would like to buy it. We used four of them at Beaches and Cream for four adults and three children (11, 8, 2). We were all stuffed to the brim when we left. Way too much food.

Leslie

I also have some unused $10.50 vouchers. We really loved using them, but we upgraded to the concierge level at WL and didn't use as many as we thought we'd use. I'd like to sell them as I don't think we'll be back before they expire in May.

Traci

so if anyone is interested send us a note at
rbak@optonline.net

We used them at Beaches and spent three vouchers ($31.50) for a $60+ meal. What a deal!

Let us know.

Update: No Longer Available. Thanks.

Not sure which place you will check, so I will post here also I would love to buy these. Thanks. Sherry

I have two of the lunch vouchers left. These are for the full service lunches and I think they were $29.50 per ticket. These are for any entree, appetizer, dessert and drink. Anyone interested you can have them both for $50.00.

Melody
msd@buckeye-express.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter