Connections offered me a $30 dining rebate to look at the program one more time.

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
Connections called today and said they would send me out a $30 dining rebate good for any restuarant if I "took another look at the program."

Between the $25 gas card and the $30 dining rebate... I will have paid less than $15 for my membership if I keep it.

I joined back in May so even at this point I will have only a partial refund (they do pro-rated
refunds).

I figure - hey ... $30 rebate ... I'll keep it another month and see what happens.

I was wishing I had ordered some movie tickets before I cancelled anyway!

Maybe they read my mind.

I'm leaving in 3 weeks for DW and I REALLY want more dining certificates ... maybe I'll give it a shot.

wdwo

be careful with them (Connections).
they will try everything they can possibly do to not lose a member.
even if you've made up your mind to cancel your membership, they might give you a hard time.
i had one rep read all the benefits (which i had already read through carefully) like a robot, and go on and on and wouldn't let me interrupt to tell her i'd made up my mind.
i couldn't believe it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter