Connections for fill mugs & other Qs

tinagirl

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I'm going to join connections next week (waiting for my new credit card) and had a few questions.

#1 - Since a drink comes included with a Quick & Casual voucher, and includes some of the high priced milkshakes and smoothies, I was wondering if you could get a reffillable mug as your "drink" If so, it would make Q& C's a huge value at Roaring Forks at WL where we're staying. (We'll still buy at least one anyway just to get a Kitchen sink...we won't even be getting the meal portion of the voucher at Beaches & Cream, just the dessert. ;))

#2 - When are the vouchers that Connections is handing out now, due to expire? I don't want to get them, and see that they aren't viable for December.

#3 - At some of the restaurants on the list, you can get a full size pizza. Can you get this as an "entree" for one voucher?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! to anyone who responds...it is very much appreciated.
~Tina

Okay, I do not know when the current vouchers expire (I used them in January, they expired on May 31). I do know, however, that the vouchers cannot be used for refillable mugs. You can get a large soda, a milkshake, etc, but no refillable mugs. What do you mean by full size pizza? Do you mean one that has 8 slices? I used a voucher in the Food and Fun Center at the Contemporary and got a personal pizza (4 small slices). I would guess that if you were talking about the large, round pizzas that you cannot use a voucher. That would be great if it were possible, though!! :D

Thanks a bunch. I did mean the huge pizzas. I was just curious about best deals, as you can get a kitchen sink with the vouchers at Beaches & Cream (more than $20 itself!) so maybe a good value could be had at other places.

Thanks again
~Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!