• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections double billed!!

chaoskids

DIS Veteran
I ordered 3 adult 7 day hoppers and 3 child 7 day hoppers. Connections billed my credit card twice. I called connections this morning. They said they e-mailed resolutions (I was placed on hold) and one of the charges should be taken off within three days. I'll keep you posted.

I tried to edit my first post but I wasn't able to.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I was on hold less than five minutes and the person I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. She gave me her name and her employee ID (without being asked) in case there were any problems.

I was double billed too but they removed the charge before I got my credit card statement.

I used my debit card when I purchased my passes back in Jan. , and didn't have any problems...
I just ordered 3 vouchers and 2 AMC tickets.. I will see if I have any problems this time.
Thanks
Linda

I got double billed also. I didn't wait until I got my statement though. I just happened to call to see what my balance was. I called connections and asked about this, they said they would send it to their billing department. I mean they were really nice about it, but I ended up cancelling anyways. I called my cc company and they took it off.

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know that the double charge has been taken off of my credit card.

I was double charged for my $1,300 order. OUCH!!! I was on hold for almost a half an hour. The computer system wouldn't open my 'file', they didn't see ANY double charges on my account at all, had to wait until customer service spoke to the supervisor to see what was wrong with the computer, etc. etc.

They are looking into it and I have to wait 48 hours before I call them back.

This came right out of my checking account too so I'm out $1,300 until this is resolved. My bank said that the charges were exactly the same so I KNOW it was connections.

I'm just wondering, I try to use Amex private payments when buying something online. This is a one time cc # they give you to use to make online purchases that is linked to your regular American Express account. If they tryed to double bill you it would be rejected the 2nd time. I will be ordering tickets and connections vouchers in the nexted couple of months and I think this is the way to go.

I had been concerned about the double billing possibilities, this takes care of it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter