Connections-2 thumbs up!

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
We finally took the plunge & ordered from Connections yesterday. We ordered 2 DL 3 day Hoppers, 4 WDW 7 day Hoppers & 4 lunch vouchers. Imagine our surprise when they arrived at 10am this morning at our door. That was about 20 hours after ordering!!! We saved about $150!

That's great! We also ordered through them and got WDW PHP's and US/IOA
passes, plus food vouchers! Every little bit saved is EXCELLENT!!!!!

Hulabird:p

carib01a.gif

I ordered 8 quick meal vouchers and 2 lunch vouchers, told them I needed them by today and they were deliverd before noon!!! Yipee! I know that I will save money with two HUNGRY teenage boys as traveling companions.

How much for the 3-day hoppers if I may ask.

I'm really not sure about Connections. When I joined this board I checked it out a little to see what it was and how it worked. Never joined or anything. Then yesterday my dd(college age and has never even heard of Connections) got her credit card bill and there was a charge for something she had never heard of. She called, company said the computers were down and they couldn't give her any info but she could access them on line. When she went to the web site and called me I told her what it was and she said she had never heard of it before. How did they get her credit card number?????? It took several hours to get someone there to finally tell her they would cancel the subscription, but she would have to pay the credit card charge now and then get a credit next month. College students have a hard time making ends meet and she sure doesn't need to have $96 tied up for a month. I am still wondering how they got her credit card number and charged her with this.

Well I have used the program and got some excellent deals, like 5 day php's
for 235.66 (adult) and USF/IOA passes for 76.55 each and some food vouchers
that will save me on on WDW resteraunts. I got my stuff really quick, 2 days on the park
passes, and my charge card was charged correctly. I had a good experience with
Connections.

Hulabird
carib01a.gif

Maroney,

That certainly is strange - sounds like maybe it was some offer through her credit card that may have been accidentally "accepted." Sometimes, they call or put info on a credit card statement and if they somehow mistakenly entered "accepted" rather than "declined" then she would have been signed up. She DOES NOT have to pay for that charge. Just have her call her credit card company and dispute the charge. They will have to do the investigating while they put the charge on hold - there is NO reason why an unauthorized charge should ever be paid in an instance like this. After all, it is not really a cancellation of a subscription but is an UNAUTHORIZED charge - not the same at all. DEFINITELY tell her to fight this with her credit card company until it is straightened out.

Good luck to your daughter,

I have heard that sometimes those people that call you up phone soliciting
from your credit card company will sign u up for those "clubs" and offers even
though you say no. Thats why I check every little detail of my credit card statements.
I hate phone solicitors, why don't they just mail u offers and if you want them, YOU can call
them. They annoy me.

Hulabird
carib01a.gif

I'm sorry but I've missed the boat on this one. What is the web address for "connections" that you are referring to? Is this a club that you must be a member of? I would appreciate any info on this site. Thanks

maroney495
Connections has had BBB problems in the past for unauthorized credit card charges. Sometimes a credit card company will give telemarketers use of their customers INCLUDING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS. If you say yes (or they lie and say you said yes) you'll get charged without having to give them your credit card number. Look up connections www.bbb.org (they are located in omaha, nebraska.

they did have trouble in 1999, but they have a satisfactory
rating now with BBB, i was an ACTUAL member of connections
just recently (i just cancelled last sunday, and only because
the 30 day trial period ended and i wouldn't use this service for
anything but wdw, so i couldn't see paying 80.00/year to be a
member) I joined through the mypoints program so i could get points
(another thing where i got over 400.00 in gift cert to restaraunts,
and stores) you pay $1.00 for a 30 day trial, but u can order immediately because
they give u a membership # online, i ordered php's and USF tickets, plus
food vouchers, i also got these things super quick (2 days on php/usf tickets)
when i checked my charge card statements, they were totally correct. When i went to
cancel, they gave me no hassle. Would i join again? Yes i probably will after i pay
some of my charge card bill off! I think that this was a company that had some
early problems, but has corrected them, i am happy with my purchases, i saved money!

Hulabird
carib01a.gif

Lewisc

where did u find your connections info and what did u use to
search? (connections? connections123?) because when i searched
at the link u provided, it showed nothing for omaha nebraska
also i got my info from a thread by Mary Waring who did do a
BBB check on them.

Hulabird
carib01a.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter