Connecting rooms

MrsM

Mouseketeer
I know that some rooms have connecting doors - does anyone know if studios are the only ones that connect? Might we be able to get 2 connecting 1BRs?

You can request rooms be near each other but it would be impossible to get "connecting" one-bedrooms. The only "connection" at DVC is when you open the door between a studio and a one-bedroom to make it a 2-bedroom.

At all DVC resorts, there are no connecting rooms EXCEPT studios and 1BR's....and they only connect to each other.

There are a few (at most one at each resort) cases where a 1BR has 2 connecting studios- which will then comprise a 3BR. I have stayed in one of these at VB and asked where the extra door connected.

There are no 1BR's which connect to anything but a studio and vice versa.

Doc-
I called MS to see about 2br/extra studio (3br) at Wilderness. The CM I spoke to said that no DVC resorts have that kind of room...... Did I ask for the wrong thing or are they only at VB? I would have worked wonderful for our next trip in Jan! Should I try MS and ask someone else? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank-you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter