• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connecting rooms & other PBH ?'s

dorisdvu

Mouseketeer
I have 2 rooms (garden view) reserved at PBH thru HK. It is noted on the reservation that I would like connecting rooms. Is it hard to get connecting rooms at PBH? Also, since I booked thru HK do I still receive the Loews First "welcome" gift (milk/cookies). Does the PBH have character meals?

It is not hard to get connecting rooms, it all just depends on availability. You can call the hotel and make sure they are aware of your request (407-503-1000). Technically since you booked through HK you are not eligible to recieve any Loews First amenities but that doesn't mean much. I have recieved them every time I have ever stayed on-site and I always book with discounts or HK. I just stayed in a villa suite at PBH this past weekend. It was awesome! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter