connecting rooms at Movies

Request it on your reservation and also check in as early in the day as you can. There is no guarantee, though. Of the 2 times we requested connecting rooms, once we got them and once we didn't. The time we didn't was at Caribbean Beach and the CM said there just weren't many people checking out that day and they couldn't get rooms together. They did give us rooms that were one apart. They also could have moved us to connecting rooms the next day, but our things would have needed to be in storage during nap time, which didn't work for us.

And, yes, the beds are kinda small at the All-Stars!

We didn't have a problem getting our request last October. We just noted it on our reservation. Now, we do have a family where adults are outnumbered by children, and I've heard that those situations are almost guaranteed.

I was still worried about getting them, so we checked in early (by 9), even though the room wasn't ready. I think you can even call them a couple of days early just to be sure they got the request.

The beds are only doubles.

Karen

The beds are doubles -- sames as at the Moderates.

I have requested and gotten connecting rooms numerous times.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter