Connecting room to Golden Forest Suite?

diannap

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what room type connects to a Golden Forest Suite at Sequoia Lodge? I’ve seen posts in the past referring to connecting rooms, but can’t find the info. Would it have to be a club room or could it be a regular Montana room?

DLP sure makes it hard for a family of 5. It’s killing me that I have to spend almost $1000 extra to book two rooms for a family of five when my 7 year old could be more than happy on a rollaway, or even a blow up mattress...but, those are the rules. ‍♀️

Hi. I don’t know about the Golden Forest rooms in particular but in general all the hotels have some adjoining rooms - just not many. I have often booked 2 rooms and then emailed the hotel a few days before. And followed up with a phone call. You still then need to double check at checkin and it’s best to do this as early in the day as possible and it’s still often overlooked.

Having said that there are a few Disney hotels that do rooms of up to 6. I know for certain that the New port Bay does but there are very few.

There is a post a bit after yours that asks about family rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter