Connecting Hilton reservation to MDE

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Is the confirmation number when booking the Disney Springs Hilton what we put into MDE to link our reservation?

So we booked at the Hilton in Disney Springs over 24 hours ago, but every time I try to link the confirmation it says it can't find it. I'm not sure what to do. Do I call Disney, or call Hilton?

So we booked at the Hilton in Disney Springs over 24 hours ago, but every time I try to link the confirmation it says it can't find it. I'm not sure what to do. Do I call Disney, or call Hilton?
Wait a few more hours unless your FP window opens soon.

The reservation has to link to Hilton and then to Disney. It’s been noted to take at least 30 hours before a Hilton reservation meshes with MDX.

Wait a few more hours unless your FP window opens soon.

The reservation has to link to Hilton and then to Disney. It’s been noted to take at least 30 hours before a Hilton reservation meshes with MDX.
Ok thanks!

Was about 36hrs till I was able to link ours...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter