Connecting balconies on RCL like DCL?

fredandkell

I'd rather be cruising
Does RCL (specifically, the Anthem) have the option to connect via the balcony (like on Fantasy/Dream) if the rooms themselves are not connecting rooms?

Also, has anyone had luck getting a cheaper rate by calling RCL as opposed to booking online?

Thanks!

I have had my balconies connect on Oasis (3 cabins) and Harmony (2 cabins) without connecting cabins. Both times we had hump cabins so very large balconies but the portion they opened was still the normal width with the remaining wall staying in place.

I've seen many reports on Cruise Critic that Anthem can open balconies, although I don't know if that applies to all cabins.

I have been on the Anthem. I did connect the balconies between my parents room and ours. So yes it is possible. In regards to rates....there are some cabins that you need to call for pricing; but typically the price with RC is the same online...unless you are traveling in a group and booking more than 8 cabins. Then the rate will be slightly cheaper when you call the RC Group Center

Yep can confirm they can open them. We were not in connecting rooms, but it was balcony cleaning time (a notice was given to warn us someone would be doing it) and we watched the stateroom attendant go from one balcony to ours and then on to the next one.
Enjoy your cruise!

You also can check back for price drops and if you are before final payment they will adjust. Back in November I saved us $1200 on our Grand Suite plus we got $300 in on board credit and prepaid grats on the Oasis by calling our vacation planner when Royal had a great sale! So worth it to keep checking for those drops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter