Connecticut Disney Pin Traders Monthly Meet

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
Who's coming this week??

Our pin meets are held on the second Saturday of each month (03/08/03) at the Westfarms Mall in Farmington, CT. We meet under the escalators in front of the Rainforest Cafe from 3:00pm until closing.

March 8, 2003

Unless my brother has problems and changes my plans I will be there. I have tons of those Valentines Day pins I need to unload....errr, trade. Peggie

Anyone up for a Dakota brunch the next day, or the next weekend?

Is it time to meet again already? lol

I'll be at West Farms. Hope to see alot of you there.

Cynthia

We're down in North Carolina but are heading home tomorrow. See you all on Saturday!

I would love to be able to join you all some weekend but it seems like I'm allways at the store on the days you guys meet ! Come on upstairs after and say hello ! Have a great meet ! laura

Hi Laura,

did you see we are going to meet on the following Sunday, 03/16 for a brunch at Dakota's?

Yes I do believe Jack and I are going to make the trip !

Peggie, Cynthia, Sharron and Dom .........cant wait to see you all again !

and we cant wait to meet many new people !

See you all tomorrow at 3:00

Well, it turns out we won't be seeing Beauty and the Beast tomorrow because of the musician's strike. All Broadway musicals have been shut down.

However, I still have a big dinner I'm supposed to attend with folks from the Timeshare Users Group. There are 33 people coming and the reservation is at 5 p.m. So, the pin meet still won't work out.

See you all at Dakotas!

Jack and Deb,
I can't believe you are going to make the drive down to visit us.
I can't wait to see you. that is so great. I guess I had better get my traders in order, right now they are in a big box on the floor. Peggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!