Congratulations Craig!

Thank you all! It's been a busy weekend with traveling, spending time with family, and introducing Rory to his great-grandparents and other relatives so I haven't had time to thank everyone yet on Instagram, but I figured I'd say thanks here as well. It's been something I've been working on for a long time and has occupied my mind and spare time since 2021. I'm very happy to be finished.

Thank you all! It's been a busy weekend with traveling, spending time with family, and introducing Rory to his great-grandparents and other relatives so I haven't had time to thank everyone yet on Instagram, but I figured I'd say thanks here as well. It's been something I've been working on for a long time and has occupied my mind and spare time since 2021. I'm very happy to be finished.
Congratulations Craig !!

Congrats Craig! I received my M.B.A from Kent State back in 1990 (wow I'm old), and still live within 30 minutes from the campus. Best of luck to you as you put that hard earned degree to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter