"Congratulations" anywhere in WDW?

Wazzo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen this for sale in any of the parks or in DTD??

ENSC4013988S.jpg

If so, do you happen to remember where and what the price might have been?

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

I do remember seeing it... In the WOD and a few shops in the MK I believe. I was debating buying it, but decided not to, so can't remember the price.

I did a quick search and found it here to give you an idea of the price.

HTH :goodvibes

That is a Disney Jim Shore piece. There are alot of his pieces in the Christmas Store in DTD. Not sure if they have that one or not. I have also seen alot of his pieces in local Hallmark Card stores and collectable stores.

I am sure you can find it on ebay also.

Linda

That is a Disney Jim Shore piece. There are alot of his pieces in the Christmas Store in DTD. Not sure if they have that one or not. I have also seen alot of his pieces in local Hallmark Card stores and collectable stores.

I am sure you can find it on ebay also.

Linda

Our Hallmark stores have Jim Shore, but never the one I want!! :headache:

That's really cute! Hallmark stores carry Jim Shore products but I think that Amazon price is probably pretty good. I know there is a collectibles store close to me that sells Jim Shore pieces so maybe if you can find a collectibles store in your area?

That's really cute! Hallmark stores carry Jim Shore products but I think that Amazon price is probably pretty good. I know there is a collectibles store close to me that sells Jim Shore pieces so maybe if you can find a collectibles store in your area?

Nope! I can't find it anywhere local! I'm really hoping to find it somewhere in the World!!

totally unrelated to your post but...

THere was this craft store that was shutting down and they had those Disney figurines and everything was like half off because the store was going out of business so DH asks the owner lady (scary grizzly old lady) if the Disney figurines are on sale and she replied in the rudest tone imaginable "NO! Those are Jim Shore you will never be able to find those on sale. So get used to paying full price for something" and we were just like, excuse me lady! then we left right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter