Congrats Captain Brain and Riku!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Although I am not VMK friends with them personally, I would like to send congrats to Brain and Riku for becoming VMKids Board Mods.

Good friends, Good players, and now good mods! Good luck being mods! :thumbsup2

lol I like my new name..."demanded" riku! LOL Brain and I are honored to do this and appreciate your support.

Oh and anybody that likes Kingdom Hearts is automatically my friend! :teeth: Hi friend! -waves-

LOL Sorry about that Riku.. Need to check up on the dictionary me thinks.. ;)

Kingdom hearts is awesome!!! I can't wait till KH2 Comes out!

KH2!! Where!!
:rotfl2:

I can't wait!!
I Beat the first one in three days >_< lol
Didn't get everything tho still working on that.....

LOL You are so much better at games then me game!

I only completed KH1 with a guide... :(

Getting back on topic, well done brain and riku! :thumbsup2

DementedRiku said:
lol I like my new name..."demanded" riku! LOL Brain and I are honored to do this and appreciate your support.

Oh and anybody that likes Kingdom Hearts is automatically my friend! :teeth: Hi friend! -waves-
yay riku and brain! I also really like Kingdom Hearts DementedRiku lol :) :teeth: :thumbsup2

congrats to you both :)

also like KH here and even with a guide it still took me 2 months to beat although i was trying to get everything...

Great to hear you guys are mods now. I cant think of anyone better. :thumbsup2 I envy you both :teeth:

On Topic: Congratulations Captain Brain and Riku!
Off Topic-ish: I started playing through KH1 last week. Already at Hollow Bastion (yea, I'm really slow), but have been trying to get all the spell arts.

Ew it's Billy :rotfl2: jp with you :rotfl: we all know you are the tag fairy, your wings are showing! gl with keeping things under control :thumbsup2 .

Thanks. Riku and I hope you enjoy this board.

And Charmaine: I'll talk to you later, muahahaha. ;)

:cheer2: :cutie: Billy! Congratulations.... :wave2:

I am so proud of you! :wizard: :cloud9: :grouphug: :woohoo:

Congratulations also to Riku!!! Gratzzz! :woohoo:

:bitelip: My VMK person used to wear those. I've seen someone dressed like Mickey Mouse in VMK! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!