Confused by deleted post

https://www.disboards.com/threads/renting-out-points.3803450/
Message says my post was deleted because I didn’t include links for the businesses...David’s Rental and the DVC Store??? I didn’t think business links were allowed. I am confused about my post being deleted.
From the guidelines you agreed to when you joined:

7. ADVERTISING
The advertisers/sponsors who you see on the DIS are carefully chosen. While we welcome discussion of them as well as other businesses that you have information or questions about, if it's determined that you are using the DIS to promote a commercial venture, you will lose your posting privileges. This includes choosing a username that refers to your business, organization, or website. In addition, links to the company's website will be blocked. Also note that we do not want the boards to be used for solicitations or for requesting referrals. Requests for advertising can be directed to corey@disneyinfo.com for consideration.

Before posting a link to another site, we ask that you please first check to see if the same information is available on www.wdwinfo.com.

If you have questions or issues regarding our policies, please feel free to direct them to corey@disneyinfo.com

We can't speculate on why your post was deleted, only moderators/webmasters can answer your question.

From the guidelines you agreed to when you joined:

7. ADVERTISING
The advertisers/sponsors who you see on the DIS are carefully chosen. While we welcome discussion of them as well as other businesses that you have information or questions about, if it's determined that you are using the DIS to promote a commercial venture, you will lose your posting privileges. This includes choosing a username that refers to your business, organization, or website. In addition, links to the company's website will be blocked. Also note that we do not want the boards to be used for solicitations or for requesting referrals. Requests for advertising can be directed to corey@disneyinfo.com for consideration.

Before posting a link to another site, we ask that you please first check to see if the same information is available on www.wdwinfo.com.

If you have questions or issues regarding our policies, please feel free to direct them to corey@disneyinfo.com

We can't speculate on why your post was deleted, only moderators/webmasters can answer your question.

You seriously think I’m advertising a business? I was asking if DVC Store works like David Rentals. So I can’t ask that here?

You seriously think I’m advertising a business? I was asking if DVC Store works like David Rentals. So I can’t ask that here?
It's not up to me, you have to contact the webmaster for a better explanation as to why your post was deleted. We can't tell you that here.

Nobody can read the link you have posted here so I don't know what it says. If you have a question about a specific thread and moderating decision, your best option is to ask the moderator of that forum via "Conversations" (a.k.a. private message). I know the DVC Rent/Trade board has very specific rules about posting -- be sure to read the sticky notes before posting and reach out to a mod if you have questions. Alternatively, you can reach out to the webmasters via email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter