Confused about VOUCHER foor Moonlight Magic at Hollywood Studios

5lilfish

DIS Veteran
I didn't realize that we were getting vouchers. When I booked, it just mentioned refreshments, but this sounds more like a meal. We have a dinner booked at 6:55pm, and I'm thinking that I should cancel this. Where exactly can we eat with these vouchers? What's on the menu there?

Thanks...
Jess

I haven’t gone yet but from what I’ve seen the voucher is for an entree and a drink (fountain beverage not alcohol or specialty drinks). It can be used at the specified quick services locations/times and is good for their regular menus. I know Backlot express, Dockside diner, and KRNR were options. I also saw someone said Sunset market or something like that so I’m not sure if that means all the places in that area are included (there are multiple there and none is called that). Go to Disney’s website and look at the menus for each and you can decide what appeals to you. The commissary was definitely not listed as being part of this.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/#/sort=location/

I didn't realize that we were getting vouchers. When I booked, it just mentioned refreshments, but this sounds more like a meal. We have a dinner booked at 6:55pm, and I'm thinking that I should cancel this. Where exactly can we eat with these vouchers? What's on the menu there?

Thanks...
Jess

I'd cancel. You can order a meal and a non-alcoholic drink at several of the QS locations.

There are some time restrictions for a couple of places they are good at Dockside Diner or KRNR the Rock Station until 8:00 PM and at Backlot Express or Sunset Ranch Market until 12:00 AM.

When we attended Epcots' Moonlight Magic on December 11, 2017 We had a voucher to get into the park. We didn't have food vouchers. They just gave out the snacks and food. Wondering if this is something new they added. :tinker:

I loved the vouchers We went to Fairfax and you could pick any entree and a fountain drink. They also had desserts and alcoholic beverages for purchase. There was an ice cream cart right across from Fairfax with free mickey bars. There were water stations set up you could grab cups of water free. Also they had beverage carts with bottled drinks for purchase. I saw cast members walking around with cotton candy and popcorn but I don’t know if those were free or not. Also I saw a few people leaving at end of night with to go boxes of food so that would be an option too if you ate dinner before party and grabbed it as you’re leaving for a midnight snack

When we attended Epcots' Moonlight Magic on December 11, 2017 We had a voucher to get into the park. We didn't have food vouchers. They just gave out the snacks and food. Wondering if this is something new they added. :tinker:

Yes, it's new since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!