Confused about photopass and photo shoots

Is it ever difficult to get to a Photopass photographer? Do they have lines? Or are there several of them around accommodating large groups of people. I ask because I want to utilize every PP photog I come across, but I don't want to waste valuable park time waiting in lines to get my picture taken. How are the waits on this usually?

No it is not difficult at all! There are rarely "lines". I think the longest we ever waited was just about a minute, as another family was finishing up before us. Its not like there is only one photographer and everyone just lines up, wanting a nice group shot in front of Cinderella's Castle. For example, as you walk down mainstreet you might pass anywhere between 4 and 10 photogs just sort of hanging around waiting to snap some pictures. You can stop at one of them, or all of them. Its really up to you! Especially if you plan on getting the CD, stop as often as possible. Youll be thankful after your trip is all said in done. Also, I found that when I told the photogs we had the Photpass CD, they took many different shots of us. If I didn't mention the CD, they usually only took 1 or 2 shots. Youll come across average photographers, and more talented ones as well...so stop as often as possible. I was disappointed with some shots, and I love some also.
Also some photogs will be more friendly and more inclined to set you up with a dozen poses, and others will just say "Smile". Everyone is different. You will not feel as though you are wasting valuable park time. We didn't atleast. Make sure you ask about the Simba shot at Animal Kingdom, it is just TOO CUTE!

The photographers are also happy (or if they arent happy, they atleast pretend to be!!) to take your own personal camera and take a shot too! This way you can have some full group shots on your camera, just incase you decide not to get the CD...youll have some on your own camera too.

I just sent away for our CD, Im excited to recieve all of our pics, we had a couple great shots that made the 100 bucks worth it!!!

Is it ever difficult to get to a Photopass photographer? Do they have lines? Or are there several of them around accommodating large groups of people. I ask because I want to utilize every PP photog I come across, but I don't want to waste valuable park time waiting in lines to get my picture taken. How are the waits on this usually?

Keep in mind also at the character meet and greets they always have a PP photographer there as well. So if your going to purchase the CD make sure and get in the picture as well. They also on the website have maps of the PP
locations.

No it is not difficult at all! There are rarely "lines". I think the longest we ever waited was just about a minute, as another family was finishing up before us. Its not like there is only one photographer and everyone just lines up, wanting a nice group shot in front of Cinderella's Castle. For example, as you walk down mainstreet you might pass anywhere between 4 and 10 photogs just sort of hanging around waiting to snap some pictures. You can stop at one of them, or all of them. Its really up to you! Especially if you plan on getting the CD, stop as often as possible. Youll be thankful after your trip is all said in done. Also, I found that when I told the photogs we had the Photpass CD, they took many different shots of us. If I didn't mention the CD, they usually only took 1 or 2 shots. Youll come across average photographers, and more talented ones as well...so stop as often as possible. I was disappointed with some shots, and I love some also.
Also some photogs will be more friendly and more inclined to set you up with a dozen poses, and others will just say "Smile". Everyone is different. You will not feel as though you are wasting valuable park time. We didn't atleast. Make sure you ask about the Simba shot at Animal Kingdom, it is just TOO CUTE!

Great! Thank you for all the information!

Hi folks

another quick question if you don't mind - if you pre-order the cd and then enter your info online when you get home, can you go through and add all the extras on as well? Also, do they ship to the UK?

If you pre-purchase the photo cd, are the photos free when you go to the website after your trip?

If you pre-purchase the photo cd, are the photos free when you go to the website after your trip?

When you pre-pay, you get a code in an email. When you come back from your trip and are done editing your photos, you checkout with that code and they send you a CD of all the photos. You paid for those photos and right rights to them. You can't order prints of their site for "free", but you can now buy them cheaper at the processor of your choice, or print them at home.

:goodvibes Thanks for the info. I think I understand now. My cousin was saying that the PP was free. I just like to know my facts before giving info. I can't wait to get the family photo at GF.
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!