Confused About Entertainment Rate

brooke1

DIS Veteran
I have been reading different threads about the entertainment rate. I did call order the 2004 book but do i have to wait to get the book before i make a ressie if not do i just call and ask for the entertaiment rate and also i did sign up with loews first club.
thanks again i have learned so much from this board.
Brooke:confused: :confused:

No. You can make your booking without the book. But you will need the card that comes in the book at check in.

brooke1- You might want to chill on the Entertainment rate for a while until the dust settles. Read some of the other threads.
I always check the Loews site using APH as the code for passholder, FAN as the code for Fan Club and FLO for Florida resident. I have found that sometimes the rate is better as a FLO than a APH. I have also found FAN to be the lowest at other times. Universal reservationists don't why they do that. I have even found different rates at the 3 hotels i.e. FAN cheapest at RPR and FLO cheapest at PBH. Visiting the Loews site helps, too in you know what is available as far as rooms at each. I have called 'be a star' for ressies and they have told me that I had to stay a minimum of three nights. When I tell them the room is available on the Loew's website for one night they change their tune. If you check other Loews hotels like Miami Beach they accept codes GOV for government and SEN for Senior.
Always check HotelKingdom. They buy blocks of rooms and sometimes have the room available when 'be a star' doesn't.
Check Hotwire, too. They haven't had RPH in months but consistently have PBH for $179. Be careful on the RPH icons if they look too good to be true they usually are. They had all the right icons at $59 and it was Westgate Lakes. PBH and HRH icons are explained at Mousesavers which is another good site to check while planning. I would suggest looking for the best rate but stay tuned to the boards before booking Entertainment Rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter