Confused about DAS

Figmificent

Mouseketeer
I’ve read a bunch of threads and I’m just not getting it so I apologize in advance - sometimes my issues affect my cognitive ability.

If we get a DAS pass return time for a ride, can we go on another ride/show in the meantime? Finding a show to go into was usually my go to for A.C. and shade

I’ve read a bunch of threads and I’m just not getting it so I apologize in advance - sometimes my issues affect my cognitive ability.

If we get a DAS pass return time for a ride, can we go on another ride/show in the meantime? Finding a show to go into was usually my go to for A.C. and shade
Yes but you can not get another DAS return time if you have one so standby or getting a FP will be your only option

Yes but you can not get another DAS return time if you have one so standby or getting a FP will be your only option

This - Once you set up a return time, you can use any fastpasses or enter the standby line of another ride before your return time. My son uses the DAS and we reserve the DAS access for wait times that we know are outside of his zone of tolerance, then we hop into short standby lines or use fastpasses or handle his other needs while we're waiting. We try to reserve the DAS ONLY for the ride lines that we know he won't be able to manage - so if a big ticket ride is on a wait that is close to what he can tolerate it, we'll just use the standby line. It's made such a difference in his enjoyment of the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!