confirming a reservation

dwight16

DIS Veteran
is there a place you can go to confirm a DVC reservation that was made from another member? just want to confirm a rental someone made for me

Go to your MDE account, put in the reservation number to link to your account. It will show up if it is indeed a real reservation (which I am sure that it is!)

can i call member services? i am a dvc member also i cant believe there is no way to confirm a aualni reservation!

can i call member services? i am a dvc member also i cant believe there is no way to confirm a aualni reservation!

If you are a DVC member, then I would at least try MS. If they can't confirm it because its not your membership, maybe they know how else you can?

If you used someone else's points to book a stay, you cannot talk to MS about it since they have nothing under your account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter