CONFIRMED SNACKS - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, yes, this is a very old list. I will most likely work on a new one for 2020 when I go again.
So every 3 years sounds about right....the last CONFIRMED SNACK LIST was dated 2014. :-)
This was a HUGE amount of effort and I'll gladly revisit this again next year.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants to take my list as a base and update it, I'd be all for it!

I’m curious what if the new Star Wars menus count as snacks. I haven’t made an ADR at Oga’s, but I would if I could use a snack credit.

I’m curious what if the new Star Wars menus count as snacks. I haven’t made an ADR at Oga’s, but I would if I could use a snack credit.
We used snack credits for the overnight oats at Ronto Roasters. Not sure if it is the same as what is served in Ogas but we had planned on getting it there until we saw it was a snack credit at Ronto's. Ate that for our breakfast and then went into Ogas and ordered non alcoholic beverages.

All of the booths for Festival of the Holidays took snack credits. The soup in Canada and bread bowl cheese fondue in Germany were large and tasty. Many of the others were small but good. We did not like the Giant Tostado in Mexico. One bite and it was tossed. It was gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!