Confirmation paperwork/email from TDL?

AndyR

DIS Veteran
What sort of confirmation did folks get when booking at either Miracosta or Disneyland Hotel?

We're used to getting the usual Mickey Mail and email, but all we have this time is a reservation number via the phone.

Also not used to *not* having to do a 1nts deposit too.

Andy

Andy,

I was nervous too with the lack of paperwork and no money actually paid. I had booked online and ended up ringing up to ensure the reservation was actually there. But all was fine when I arrived, although a bit of a shock when 3 weeks after I returned the full hotel bill eventually hit the credit card, so used to having lots of it paid off before the holiday starts! To reassure yourself just ring up and check the reservation.

Margaret

Thanks,

We've called back and confirmed, but we're so used to having either a paper or email trail.

I know we're going to have one heck of an AmEx bill when we get back - somehow we've ended up in the Cinderella Room :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter